Tuesday, January 6, 2009

iPhone, Dallas Times and Happy New Year

When B gifted me the iPhone I have been asking for, I was truly taken aback. Anyway, I am getting used to it now. I enjoy the email checking ability wherever I am.

Sickness was in the air even when we were packing things to leave to Dallas on Xmas day. I was worried if we will be able to make the trip, but we could. Thank God we were all okay very soon after we landed. We were going to spend 5 days with my school mate/college mate L and her family. Thanks to L for preplanning activities for us in the winter time. We had plenty to do -
a forest safari, a Mallu movie Twenty-Twenty in theatre, an ICE sculpture exhibition, a Medieval Times show and Million dollar model home tour and plenty of yummy food to eat! Inspired by L's cooking, I came back home and made Idiyappam for the first time.

It was a great vacation. And the days back at home flew by shopping and cleaning up and some partying. Back to school and work yesterday.

Wish you all a fantastic 2009!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that was nice. over with the sickness, santa's iphone gift, trip to dallas and pampering from friend..make perfect holidays. Let's all have a great 2009!.
Idiyappam is a regular feature at my place on sundays.come over..or may be I bring them when I visit..haha
God bless
shy

Anonymous said...

How neat! Congrats on the new toy...and wish you a very happy new year...looks like you had a fab holiday in Texas...would love to see some pics...btw this is UL, I am too lazy to log in! :) but you know where to find me :)

Sachita said...

Wow, with an Iphone and a visit to a school friend, that is a wonderful start already. Just hope 2009 continues to make you as happy(minus the sickness part:))

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun. Wishing you more of it this year.