Tuesday, December 16, 2008

E


Laksh had this post up which is a letter TAG. She asked Apar for a letter and got K - quite convenient, I say, to be able to list her husband's name as one. And when I asked for a letter she gave me E. Did I put too much salt in the dish I cooked for our potluck last weekend, for which she is taking revenge on me..I wondered! Just kidding,Laksh! My brain cells fished for words that begin with E . E for elumichampazham (lemon in Tamil), E for elephant..my God, this is going to be hard)

Rules are:You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

You can leave a comment and not be assigned a letter if you want. Just let me know if you want a letter to keep this going.

So here I go.

1. Entertainment ( Movies, theatre, tamil dramas - I am all for entertainment)

2. Empire Hotel - The hotel in Brigade road, Bangalore is special in my memory. The parotta/stew and Appam/stew we had there 10 years ago still remains fresh in my taste buds. It was one of the places our friends gang used to hang out when we were earning bacherlors/spinsters.

3. Exton - The city in PA where we spend most of our time - library, mall and grocery. Can't think of moving too far from here!

4. Euphoria - The songs from this band were a hit when I was in Bangalore. I have watched their music vidoes over and over in SonyTV etc and loved them. My favorite is here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9u0PqnEhqI

5. Eating Out - I enjoy eating out in restaurants.

6. Eavesdropping - Don't get a chance to do this too much now. Long time ago, when I was travelling in city buses in Trivandrum, I used to find this an amusing pastime to eavesdrop on different conversations around me. Interesting to see different people and how they talk!

7. Exercise - refreshes my body and mind - whenever I take the time to do it.

8. Eye glasses - I really have to love these because I won't be able survive without them. One day, once I get my LASIK done, I probably can take this off the list. But I will forever be indebted to these for guiding me through these years.

9. Engineering - All I am today is because of this degree!

10. Ethics - One should never compromise on this! Hold on to the moral values and honesty. These values are what makes a person great! I love the values I hold on to.

Phew!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you got too much sugar, not salt, to get E from Laksh. I agree with you, for her convenient 'K'. Guess what she gave me, that too even before meeting her..haha.

I am with you on Entertainment(theatre specialyl), Eavesdropping( boy is it fun), Engineering( played a big part in life).
for some reason, I never thought you had eye glasses( images we create in our minds haha)
nice getting to know you more.
shy

Unknown said...

Ok Anamika try me.

Suman

Unknown said...

Ok Anamika try me.

Suman

anamika said...

@shy - nice to see the similarities! And yes, this is more a chance to know abotu each other, right!

@Suman - Your letter is J.

Anonymous said...

5,6,7,8 & 10 we share :), no letter for me, Shy has already given me one :)