Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meme on 'Five things'

Got this from UL's page .
I am completing my answers on this Meme now.

Here are my answers:
Five weird facts about me
1. My wardrobe is always a mess
2. I am not a clean freak. Enjoying life comes in priority before cleaning.
3. I avoid getting into debates. So if I differ, I keep quiet.
4. The biggest celebration always translates to eating out.
5. Over years, I changed in many ways, but still cannot bring myself to eat non vegetarian.

Five Places I would like to visit or visit again
1. Places we visited as part of All India tour in college (especially the small restaurant in Delhi where we drank Coke and felt 'big' - yes, Coke was so new to us then! A luxury!)
2. Las Vegas/LA (with B)
3. Singapore (never been)
4. Thailand (never been)
5. Europe (same thing, never been)

Five things I never imagined at 25
1.Drinking alcohol in any form was a sin to me at 25 .Not so now.
2.Dancing in parties - trying to do that sometimes
3.Watching Indian movies and sharing the experience with my 6 year old son...little things we share, never imagined this would happen when I was 25.
4.Concept of togetherness at 25 was always doing things together. Never imagined it would change to 'you do what you want to and I will do what I want to'. We all need sometime to ourselves - it was so hard for me to understand this. Even now, at times, it is.
5. At 25, life was all about friends. Never imagined the life where friends would come behind family.

3 comments:

Laksh said...

We are similar in many ways. Debates, friends, togetherness and me times.. We really have to get together to chat one day.

UL said...

This was really very interesting for me, Anamika. Thanks for playing, I am happy to know a little more about you. Esp. liked the five things you never imagined at twenty-five...! I am with you there..every step of the way.. though I would like to pull my age to 21 as far as drinking is concerned ;) I cant wait to share my movie watching experience with my daughter...that's so cool. The friendly -relationship you have with your son is what I would like to develop with my daughter.

anamika said...

@laksh - yes, let us wait until you are done with your studies.

@ul - wait until she gets a little older and keep sharing little things..i am sure girls are so much quicker with such communications and sharing..