Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged by Laksh

Tagged by Laksh.

A-Available? Yes, for friendship!
B-Best friend: Not one to name. Some.
C-Cake or Pie? Cake
D-Drink of choice: Coffee.
E-Essential thing used everyday: Cellphone
F-Favourite colour: Lilac
G-Gummi bears or worms: None
H-Hometown: Trivandrum
I-Indulgence: Blog-hopping
J-January or February: February
K-Kids and names: Nikhil,Nithin
L-Life is incomplete without: family and friends
M-Marriage date: March 16
N-Number of siblings: None
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges
P-Phobias: Driving in snow
Q-Quote:
The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology
R-Reason to smile: Love and humor
S-Season: Summer for sure
T-Tag three people: The last time I tagged, I did not get a response.So I am not doing it this time.
U-Unknown fact about me: I am scared of roller coasters
V-Vegetable you do not like: Turnip
W-Worst habit: Leaving one task incomplete and jump off to another (especially at home!)
X-x-rays you have had: Thyroid
Y-Your favourite food: Puri masala
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

Laksh said...

Very interesting! When is your bday? Sometime soon I know.. :)

anamika said...

u r right..feb 2