Friday, August 1, 2008

Time Up, Bangalore!

The past week synopsis:

  • Traffic blocks and extremely frustrating wait periods at signals
  • Shopping mall visits with kids which were fun in the beginning and tiring after.
  • Pizzahut and McDonald everywhere wooing kids.
  • The one evening I watched 'Rang De Basanti' with my Appa on his big screen TV with Nikhil watching it nicely and Nithin troubling me to sleep with him.
  • Reunion with our CET Computer Science classmates' families at R and V's gorgeous apartment
  • Set Dosa at Sukh Sagar
  • Kesari Bath and Khara Bath and Adyar Anand Bhavan

Today night, we are leaving to Chennai to visit our relatives. My Appa will be with us in the trip, so it is not yet time to bid bye to him, but it is time already to wave bye to Bangalore, my home here and my mom! Until next time...adieu!

2 comments:

Laksh said...

Nice update! Looking forward to the Chennai update as well. Looks like you are having fun. When are you back?

Anya Padyam said...

Is it already time for goodbyes? :( how time flies:)...

thanks for the updates:)