Monday, February 25, 2008

Filmfare Awards

When I read this Filmfare Awards report, I could not be happier and could not agree with it more.
I have been following Hindi films more regularly this year compared to previous 5 or 6 years. That is why I could immediately bring to mind each artist or movie mentioned in the article.

  • Best Director - Aamir Khan (that is a great recognition.well deserved).
  • Best Actor Critics Award - Darsheel (that cute boy deserves it!)
  • Shah Rukh - best actor for Chak De (and not any other funny movie of his like OSO)
  • Best lyrics - Maa - the most moving song with its touching lyrics I have heard recently.

I wanted to share my happiness after reading this article..

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1260102

PS: When I sign into hotmail, I got this link. Cant access the same info elsewhere.


1 comment:

UL said...

we thought similarly yet differently today, when you see my post you will know what I mean :) Happy week ahead :)