Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Changes continued..

While the monster truck crawled by me, my wipers swishing away the rain, I literally shivered as the Turn Pike curved. I waited for the truck to go past ASAP and I breathed a sigh of relief. I start so early in the morning, my heart was bent on curling back into the bed with B and Nithin when the alarm went off, but the thought of unseen challenges by hitting the road later made me jump up.

The good side of the enforced schedule is that everyone is up early. Nikhil works on his Kumon. They all get early to their places. Nithin seems to be doing well with the full time daycare - he occasionally puts requests to stay home every other day like he used to - but so far doing well at school. Touch wood.

4 comments:

shy said...

aha! so good to know that new adventure is going well and have unexpected benefits at home front.

tell you, have high regard for you girls who has long commute to work daily(UL too). I love to drive on leisure, but on daily basis, I like it short( about 10miles that is my one way to work..and I keep off the highway.
ride safe girl and enjoy the new work.
will wait for more news.

GOPAL said...

"early to bed early to rise"keep you healthy, wealthy and wise - this is an old saying. So the change is for good for you. Being an early riser (except Sunday), I know the difference. Life is driving you to drive, but while driving, don't drive your thoughts.
All the best ........gopal

UL said...

....glad to hear the little one is adjusting to the new schedule...at my home i am the only one up as early as that...for years! my daughter joins me sometime..but my husband, no way! :)

anamika said...

@shy - vere vazhi illatha konda ithrem doore ponathu! I too prefer to drive short for everything..even leisure B is the designated driver for long distance. Life!

@Gopal - yes, chummathalla vayassayavar pandu paranjathu nreathe eneekkanam ennu. You also brought in a good point - wandering thoughts while driving..I am a victim to that already.

@UL - haha, as long Many gets up and gets Meera ready on time, no complaints alle!