Thursday, August 20, 2009

Real taste of vacation in India

  • Listening to Appa talk about his favorite movies and songs
  • Playing 'Aradhana' songs and Hemant Kumar hits and enjoying them in the car
  • Listening to Kamal songs in car
  • Watching 'Avvai Shanmugi' in DVD at home and discovering new hidden jokes
  • Eating spicy Andhra meals in banana leaf
  • Recovering the collection of old photo albums and looking at young Appa and Amma, good old friends and listening to Nikhil scream at my old pictures with long plaited hair!
  • An impromptu visit to a movie theatre in the near by mall to catch the next available movie and a McD's nuggets meals for Nikhil
  • Waiting for my close friend from school days to reach Bangalore to meet me

This is going good, Thank God!

5 comments:

shy said...

indeed, it is going better than good! have fun girl, have tons of it.

anamika said...

@shy - thanks a lot!

Achayan said...

Wait... I am catching the next flight to India. I am bringing to you a pleasant surprise, our 4 year old "naughty" boy.

UL said...

look who is having such fun in India, I loved these posts and so glad to hear you are well and having fun, caught your pics as well, you look lovely in red...and seems like not N Jr but his Dad is missing the two of you too :) Hang on B, soon you will have them back...

Anya Padyam said...

That is awesome! :) Have a great great time!

Just reading this makes me want to go too:)

N-Jr. and B missing you both, I suppose

saw your email! Baaki baad mein!

Hv fun,