Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Book Tag

Laksh tagged me with this book tag last week and I am finally responding!

The rules are as under:

Pick up the nearest book.
Open to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you

The book that I am now reading, is The Mango Season by Amulya Malladi. I was inspired to try this book by reading Akay's post.


"She would tell me if she felt bad", Anand said, looking up at the sky. "See the Saptrishi? he asked, pointing at the constellation of seven starts shaped like a question mark. "For the longest time, I couldn't see Arundhati" he said.

I dont know who I can tag, all I know seem to have finished one round of this.
Thanks, Laksh, for tagging me!




4 comments:

asugur said...

I loved all of amulya malladi's books.Try her "song of the cuckoo bird" next.

Anila.

anamika said...

@Anila - I am really enjoying the book. Can relate to the character in so many ways. Thanks for recommendation.

Achayan said...

I am glad that you are reading something rather than sleeping :-)

UL said...

wow, now i have to read that one..