Friday, April 30, 2010

How hard to control the mind - blabbering post

I push and drag and force it so hard. It goes back to the same thoughts. I am surprised and shocked by what it happening to me. When did I change and why did I change? Is the age that is doing this to me? I am not forty yet, but I feel really weak and tired. I am exhausted from all the running around and I feel so burnt down. I need a break - is all I am asking every second. Whatever I do, I am coaxing my mind to drag for another day. I really don't know how long I can do this.

P.S. All is fine at family front.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I somehow in so many ways can relate to this:)

everything is fine too, but feels like something isn't? :(

a gnawing feeling at the back of the mind..

the whats and whys are the mystery!
JS

anamika said...

@JS - Am glad someone can relate to my words. Hope you are feeling better!

UL said...

i can join the bandwagon - i think it is related to the fact that we work so far away...that's my excuse for everything these days...hope you are better..