Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Again

The reason I am not posting regularly is that I was very busy at work. Also, I cannot sign into my blog as blogspot is blocked now from office. That would mean that if I get a small break time at work, I still cannot blog. I have to either shift my blog to another domain or do it from home. Working moms out there can understand how difficult it is to do it back home after work. Anyway, I will try - I have been missing writing out to you all so much that I wanted to write something at least today.
Will be back soon! Have a great day!

3 comments:

shy said...

Hello to you.

We demand that you blog from home, no matter what...only kidding girl!

you too have a good day! infact good week..I mean weeks..who knows good month! anyways have a good year!
shy, silly

UL said...

Hey I understand, hope you will get to blog some from home...but I do understand....love lots, UL

B. L. :) said...

Maybe at work you should should compose the blog entry as an email, and send it to yourself. Then whenever you get time, you can just cut and paste the new posts into the blog from your email account. :)