Thursday, July 23, 2009

Decided

I have been contemplating a trip to India for the past few months. B insisted more on that because
it will give me a break from the dull job market and him from my daily reports of how bad the market is. It is just me and Nikhil who are going to my parents'. Mr.Nithin will be here with B and his parents. Hmm, mixed feelings about that prevail, but I am convinced Son 1 would be easier to manage by myself. I could ENJOY the trip a bit more hopefully as I am not running around to feed Mr.Nithin or trying to put him to sleep. I will miss hugging him and he will miss holding my ear while he sleeps. Since he apparently did not miss Mommy when Mom was away in LA for 3 days, it is assumed that he would be fine with dad and grand parents.

This would be the only chance in the near future for me to make a trip to India and utilize all the time the way I want. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my Appa and Amma. It is time to replenish my stock of typical Indian items - food, clothes etc. that I get from there. I will come back rejuvenated and jump into the job market with double strength - me thinks!

11 comments:

Laksh said...

Eppo polaam nu irrukae?? and when are you back?

Anya Padyam said...

that's a good idea... so eppo plan? what else... been wondering abt you... long time ...

catch you naale!
take care,

shy said...

you know how to best use the time anamika.. whether PMP or India trip. have fun..tons

Sachita said...

thot you were busy with classes, are they over?

have fun in india. Agree with shy, you will never get this chance again.

ps: def. a things will change for good.

GOPAL said...

Welcome to India...a break is always good....enjoy every moment of your time.
Best wishes======gopal

Unknown said...

Have a lovely lovely trip to India Anamika.

anamika said...

@Laksh - Aug 2 to Sep 3!

@JS - we almost met last weekend, right! But no!

@Shy - thanks so much for your positive comments as always, Shy!

@Sachita - yes, I was studying for a certification, passed it and that part is over. Thanks for your wishes.

@Gopal - thanks for the welcome note. I hope to post more regularly from there, let us see!

@Suman - Thank you, Suman!

Anya Padyam said...

A little something for you...

Decorated

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Trip!!!

Anila.

Sunitha said...

Nice.. have fun ma'am.. enjoy completely..

anamika said...

@Anila,@Sunitha - thanks so much, gals!