Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome back to the world of Capris!

It was a bright and sunny Saturday. I think everyone was so excited by this turn of weather. Long awaited! The best part of the arrival of summer is that one can slip back into those comfortable capris! It was such a relief to not wear the sweater and jacket. We went out for getting a new pair of glasses for Nikhil and I wore my pair of capris after so many months. I wore a small sleeve top and felt great.

I picked a half sleeve T shirt for Nikhil to wear. I was having a hard time to get a 'not-so-warm' pant for Nithin. His wardrobe is overloaded with winter gear and I have to spend some time to get some summer clothes for him. When we came back home, I gave Nithin a pajama shorts to wear and he asked me in his toddler language - ' what is that?'. Poor guy! He has completely forgotten how shorts look.

Welcome warm weather! And thanks for bringing such small pleasures with you!

P.S. Just completed the review of Bhool Bulaiya in my Movie Blog. Check it out.

3 comments:

Anya Padyam said...

yes:) Thank goodness for warm weather, eh? Am glad winter is finally over..

anamika said...

@yes! Hey, i just noticed your second Poetry blog yesterday..nee aalu puliyanu kettaaaa..

UL said...

oh yes, spring is wonderful,isn't it? am i glad its finally here, happy vishu btw...