Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Unprepared, nervous

We decided to go on an impromptu trip to Disney World with a friend's family. The decision happened so quickly and the arrangements were done so too. All my life, this was one trip I envisioned myself planning and researching thoroughly for bookings related to Disney. But it never happened so far. Now with Nithin around 4 years, we are at a stage where we can think of making this trip. We should do it now since Nikhil might outgrow the age - it will be his first experience, so will be ours. So we will spend Christmas in Disney. I am not thinking of cooking or baking as I won't be home anyway. Like Suman said, I think I will be longing to eat rasam and potato fry by the end of the second day. I am excited as I will be meeting my close friend and family whom we visited last year exactly during Christmas time.

It is all these tell-tales about Disney that I am reading, thoughts that we have no time for shopping and planning - everything is making me nervous and excited. Can't wait to jump into vacation!

5 comments:

Laksh said...

When do you leave? When are you back?

Unknown said...

I am sure all of you are going to have whale of a time...! Looking forward to your follow up post. Incidentally, my bro. and sil will be visiting Disney as well.

UL said...

oh wow - have fun...lots of fun and tell us all about it :)

anamika said...

@Laksh - leaving tomorrow, back on 30th
@Suman - hey, thanks, especially for the spreadsheet u passed along..so useful it will be
@UL - thanks, UL!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a wonderful time anamika..pics nad details please..

have a blessed New year
shy