Monday, July 14, 2008

The final lap

With suitcases scattered in our bedroom loaded with things being packed, it is busy time.

Time to update the India Trip XLS with things we have bought/to buy, things to do etc.
Time when I often daydream about how it will be.
Time when I also dread about what if I get disappointed with so many expectations in my mind.
Time when I think of the reunion with my 7 year old who is enjoying summer back in India.
Time when I feel ashamed of me not able to wait to fly away and escape from work.
Time when I fear I will miss packing something important.

I am not able to think of anything else to write on because this is what I have in mind now.
Catch you later!

5 comments:

Anya Padyam said...

I can imagine:) - have an enjoyable trip! and a great reunion with our brave li'l 7 yr old; isn't he cool? :)

Noby M. Joseph said...

Have a fun trip... Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Safe flight, girly, hope to catch up with your posts while you are away..i am so very head deep. But I have to say I just caught the working woman's guilt post and had to say i was nodding my head every step of the way... love and take care,UL

anamika said...

@js, noby - thank you! I am thinking of posting from india too..exciting..ha!

@ul - You wont believe it, I really thought that you will be able to relate to the guilty mom post..coz I read similar thoughts in your page a while ago.Glad to caught that post!

anamika said...

@UL - I mean, glad you finally caught that post!